||| OUR STORY
Building since 1950...
We are a family business founded in 1950, by Aldo J. Monteverdi. Through the years new generations of family professionals have become part of it, becoming one of the local and national market leaders in civil construction.
During our history, we have carried out works of Architecture, Engineering, Industrial Assembly, including Wine cellars, Cement Plants, Plastics, Glass, Petrochemical Industries, Foundries, Banks, Public Buildings, Administrative, Architecture Hospital, Schools, Water Works and vials, among others.
Since its founding, clear objectives have been raised, which are the guidelines of our work: Accuracy, Quality, Compliance with contractual deadlines, Technological Innovation, Safety and Respect for the Environment. Convinced that the fulfillment of these ones, produces the growth of our suppliers, customers and our own, achieving the satisfaction of everyone involved.